Wisconsin waters boast some of the greatest muskie and walleye fishing in the country.
As soon as the regular open water season kicks in, you can find us fishing for walleyes, spawning spring panfish, or even giant catfish. May signifies the opening of the muskie fishing season.
We have a variety of water throughout the state that we like to fish for “the big ones”. When it comes to catching the right fish, our guided fishing trips include more than just a guide.
Our fully serviced trips, have a number of amenities that come with them.
Flambeau Forest Outfitters will provide:
· 619 Ranger Boat with up to date electronics / Powered by Mercury
· Rods, reels and nets if needed
· Tackle and lures
· Knowledge of current fishing patterns
· Proven fish locations
· Proper handling of the fish
· Life vests
· Complimentary fish cleaning service (if applicable to fish species)
· Casting – Proper Lure Presentation
· Trolling Patterns
· Live Bait – Fall Suckers
· Wisconsin fishing license
· Favorite tackle (optional)
· Rain gear
· Polarized sunglasses
· Sunscreen and a hat
· Appropriate clothing for the predicted weather
· Snacks and beverages (can also be provided by FFO at your request)
· Half-Day (4 hours): $300.00
· Full Day (8 hours) : $400.00
· 50% deposit required
· 2 clients per boat please
· Please contact us to inquire about fishing with larger groups
· Live bait will be provided if arrangements are made in advance.
· Client may purchase live bait for themselves
· Cash, check or money orders accepted